Dr. Russell Ellis DC
Dr. Ellis graduated in 1981 from Los Angeles Chiropractic College in 1981 as a Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.). In 1983, he completed post-graduate training though LACC in Sports Injury and Rehabilitation (C.C.S.P.).
Since then, his credentials include:
• 1992 Member, International Academy of Chiropractic Occupational Health Consultants
• 2000 Qualified Medical Evaluator (Q.M.E.), California Department of Workers Compensation
Born in Los Angeles, the San Fernando Valley has always been home for Dr. Ellis and his family. His practice in Northridge began in 1983, and he has been actively involved in the community since that time.
- Team Doctor, Chatsworth Chiefs football
- Team Doctor, LA Baptist / Heritage Christian football
- Ergonomic Industrial Consultant, local businesses
Common to all industries, innovative ideas often start at the point of application. By attending to sports injuries, I can adapt some remarkable forms of treatment to patients whose conditions were not created by sports. My experience in understanding the mechanism of injury plus current therapies allows the patient who has suffered an automobile accident, lifting injury, recurring lower back pain or headaches their best chance to return to normal as soon as possible. This is important, because regaining a full, active life is as critical to you as returning to play is to the athlete.
Our goal is to identify your condition and apply the best known, most conservative methods to produce a rapid and complete recovery. If your condition is not something best treated by chiropractic, you will be referred to a specialist who is better able to help you with the same objective.
Kinds of Conditions Suitable for Chiropractic Treatment –
- Lower Back Pain/Sciatica
- Shoulder Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Pinched Nerves
- Degenerative Arthritis
- Herniated Discs
- Restore Normal Range of Motion
- Resolve Back Pain
- Help to Avoid Orthopedic Surgery
- Help with Balance and Athletic Performance
- Prevent Further Back Conditions
- Retard Aging Processes in the Spine
We are contracted with a number of insurance providers. However, if we are not on your list, please call to learn about our discounted self-pay services. We also have a special rate for Medicare/seniors who have signed their benefits over to an HMO.
Russell Ellis, D.C., C.C.S.P., Q.M.E.
9029 Reseda Blvd., #206
Northridge, CA 91324